Sunday, September 24, 2017

The school year has begun; is it too noisy in your room?

Welcome back!  Did your summer go by as quickly as mine?  But, I have to admit, I felt ready, rested and excited to begin again.  But, I have to admit.  This is a CHATTY class.  Most of the issue is that I looped with this class, and I have used all of my tricks.  But, I have just discovered a new app.  Sometimes, the class is just too loud, but sometimes, I am just overly sensitive to the noise.  The "too-noisy app" is a perfect tool.  It is $3.99, but it is a perfect tool now that Silent Light has gone away.  You set the noise level, and the time limit.  The kids have to keep the noise level at a certain level to earn points.  I plug the iPad into the projector, and the kids can see the points they earn and lose.  It is helping my sanity--and the kids love it.  Click here for more information.

4 comments:


  1. One of the world's most popular and high recommend powerful Efficient Bitcoin Miner machine available in stock for sale at very low price with free delivery to worldwide, get it fast...........fee comfortable with this

    ReplyDelete